Mergers, Acquisitions and Restructurings
Over the last 20 years, the management of NOVALTA has advised on over 150 successful merger, acquisition and divestiture transactions, principally in Central and Eastern Europe, working on behalf of sellers, buyers and providers of financing.
NOVALTA can organize, coordinate and manage all aspects of the merger and acquisition process from origination to execution, including the following key transaction components:
- support in development of strategy and acquisition model;
- target and project identification;
- due diligence review (coordination of advisers);
- valuation and financial modelling;
- preparation of information memoranda and other sales documentation;
- data room management;
- support in arrangement of acquisition financing;
- structuring of transaction, taking into account relevant legal and tax considerations;
- final contract negotiation and closing.
Specifically NOVALTA is able efficiently to “project manage” key aspects of M&A transactions, thereby reducing demands on the internal human and material resources of the client.
Being not affiliated with banks or other potential transaction participants, NOVALTA provides independent advice without potential conflicts of interest.
In addition, NOVALTA has experience in the corporate, financial and legal restructuring of companies, both outside and within bankruptcy proceedings.